Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 70 - Calorie Incinerator

Yes, that's me... I'm a calorie incinerator!!

Yesterday, I ran 14km, in about 1.5 hours. According to my GPS, I burned 1059 calories, and my heart rate monitor said 986.... Although I like the idea of burning over 1000 calories, I'll go with the heart rate monitor total, as it is based on more than just a formula, and is probably more accurate.

This was funny... I ate a good breakfast, grapefruit, scrambled eggs, toast with jam... and I had a granola bar right after my run. So I came home and entered it all into Calorie King (my run and my food so far)... it was MINUS 376... and it told me I still had over 1600 left to eat for the day... LOL. I don't think I've ever been negative before. Although all that exercise might have been an excuse to go overboard, I didn't. I just added small extras into my regular meals, and had ice cream with blueberry sauce for dessert.

I weighed in this morning, and was down from last Monday (but not down from Thursday morning when I weighed myself before my BINGE!!)... oh well. Still down overall, and you really can't expect to binge like that with impunity!

Here is my food from yesterday:

No comments:

Post a Comment