Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 50 - Take Out Food

Well first of all, I think I had a great weekend. I did a ton of exercise and ate really well. Since I ran 10km on Sunday, I made a batch of homemade strawberry ice cream with strawberries we picked that afternoon. But, sadly, when we went to eat it after dinner, it wasn't frozen enough. So, we had to save it. I had planned for all those calories, so I ended up eating something less. Now I'll have to wait until another high calorie need day to try the ice cream!!

My Mother called yesterday, they want to come by tomorrow night after I get home from work to visit and see the kids. She said they will bring takeout. I know they are just offering to bring dinner because they don't want to put me to a bunch of trouble cooking on a work day... but seriously, I don't want to eat a take out dinner mid week like that! I didn't know what to say, without seeming obsessive, so I just said "OK"... but now I'm stressed about it. Everything is going so well. I just do WAY better when I stay far away from my trigger foods... so why is it that people keep pushing them on me!

The worse part for me, is not being able to track it. Honestly I don't mind that much, eating more calories once in a while, but I want to be able to count them so that my calorie deficit tracking stays accurate. I don't even know what they are bringing, but it will probably be pizza or chinese (both very hard to track accurately). Ugh, maybe I'll swallow my pride and just e-mail and ask them to bring something good (or at least "less bad")...

Here's my weekend recap:

Friday: Calories 1224 (5km run)
Saturday: Calories 1451 (60 minutes weight training; 8km walk)
Sunday: Calories 1348 (10km run)

Here's the food breakdown for yesterday:

No comments:

Post a Comment