Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 51 - Weigh In

I am posting from a different computer today, so I don't have access to my fancy dancy little spreadsheet to input my menu from yesterday, but I am going to write about two things today (1) My dinner last night which was FANTASTIC and (2) My Weigh-In yesterday which was FANTASTIC!!

My Dinner

I was on my own for dinner last night, which is usually a chance for me to have something that I love... Yesterday, ALL DAY LONG, I was thinking about what to make for dinner. Sometimes when I am alone for dinner, I have breakfast food (the kind I usually don't actually eat at breakfast - eggs, pancakes, french toast etc) but in the end I settled on a Croque Monsieur with roasted Brussel Sprouts. It was so good! And so BIG and so FILLING. I made the sandwich with 70g sourdough bread, mustard, 50g ham, 1 light cheese slice, and tomato. I soaked it well in 2 egg whites and 2 tbsp of skim milk, and then I fried it in 1 tsp of olive oil (1/2 tsp per side). Then I roasted 150g of brussel sprouts in the oven with another tsp of olive oil. For dessert I had 100g of fresh strawberries with 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar and splenda, and a kozy shack rice pudding. I was STUFFED. All this came to 449 calories!!

My Weigh In

148.4!!! Woo Hoo!! This is going even better than I had anticipated. I think I can credit that to the running and all the calories that burns!! I have told myself that if I ever start losing MORE than 2lbs in a week, then I will up my calories and try maintenance for a week. As exciting as this is.... I don't want to lose too fast. But so far, I think I am still OK....

No comments:

Post a Comment