Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 130 - Scary Weekend Ahead...

So far, I think I have been doing very well with maintenance. I've been increasing my calories slowly, and still lost last week, and am up about 1 pound this week. I feel good, although I haven't been exercising as much this week... Earlier in the week, I was recovering from the half marathon, and then I came down with a cold! The most I could manage yesterday was 35 minutes on the elliptical at home... I just felt really stuffed up and couldn't bring myself to get out for a run.

I have a big weekend ahead, eating-wise. On Saturday night I am going to a wedding, and I am wearing my new dress (I'll post some pictures of me wearing it on Monday), so there will be lots of food at the wedding (and alcohol) and then we are staying over at the hotel where the reception is, and going out for breakfast on Sunday morning.

My plan is to simply eat what I'm served at the wedding, and try to make a somewhat healthy choice at breakfast. I will just cut back slightly at all my other meals to compensate, and get in a run both Saturday and Sunday. The important thing is that I don't want to have to go back to "diet mode" next week.... I just want to get through the weekend with no damage and continue on with "maintenance"...

I ate good yesterday, and with my 35 minutes on the elliptal I was surpised to be up 0.8lbs today from yesterday...shrug... maybe it has something to do with my cold (my head it so congested, it does feel about a pound heavier!!)...

1 comment:

  1. That .8 lb. could be anything .... most likey water !
    It is definately not .8 lb. fat ! That I can promise you !

    Have fun this weekend ! You will do fine ! You know what to do ! Your plan sounds perfect !

    I can't wait to see you in your new dress !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete