Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 109 - Excited to Wear This Dress


First off... no this isn't a picture of me (I wish). But I have just ordered this exact dress to wear to a wedding I am attending in September. I ordered it in a slate grey colour. I am very excited about it... I want to also wear it to my company Christmas Pary in early December. This will be added incentive to maintain my new weight!!

Isn't that a pretty dress? It's got a tiny waist and a pencil skirt... this is a dress I never would have been able to pull off (even with my spanx) before I lost this weight!!

I have to shop for some new shoes that hide my toes since my toe nails are all falling off from running (which is a small price to pay to fit in this dress!) and a new bra, because the back is low cut.

I am just so excited! I might even try to style my hair like the picture (but it could be a disaster)...

Here is a picture of my dinner last night, a grilled veggie wrap with roasted garlic, avocado and laughing cow. Those are "lemon cucumbers" sliced in the background, I got them with my farm delivery and they were round (took me some searching on the internet to figure out what they were!). Yum!



3 comments:

  1. That dress isn't just pretty - it's gorgeous! How wonderful that you will be able to wear something so beautiful. I hope you love it when it arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. the dress is stunning!! Congrat's on your weight loss! We're almost the same height with the same goal weight! I'm 6lbs away now and just starting to shop for some new clothes cause so much is falling off.. lol!

    Oh, by the way, LOVE the name of your blog!! rotfl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that dress is amazing !!!! Sexy , not slutty, sofisticated , classy, but not stuffy ! PERFECT ! You better post a pic with YOU in it when you wear it !!!! I can't wait to see !

    ReplyDelete