Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 150 - Nothing Fits Me!

When I got to a certain level in my weight loss... I just had to go out and buy some new things, because everything (especially my work clothes) was just way too baggy and sloppy looking. So when I was in the high 130's I went out and bought a whole bunch of size 8 things, thinking that would be my final size.

All that size 8 clothing is now sloppy and baggy looking... I am really mad at myself for not waiting a little longer to buy everything (I could have just bought one or two things to tide me over...). Now I don't really feel like I can go out and buy a whole new wardrobe AGAIN... but it's starting to feel a little desperate. My clothes are very loose. I will have to replace things more slowly this time. My highest priority is a new pair of black dress pants for work.

Unfortunately, I also need to replace my running shoes (I've been running in the same ones since May, and I've logged well over 500km in them), I also need to outfit myself for winter running, because it's starting to get cold here (insulated running tights, a long sleeved tech shirt, a shell, thin/warm hat and gloves, some merino running socks that come higher up my ankles...). All that running gear won't come cheap either...

Anyway, I'm including below my food from yesterday, but also my excel spreadsheet that I use to track... well just about everything except my body temperature... :-) It's small but you can click on it for a clearer view...


1 comment:

  1. This is one of the happy/frustrating posts isn't it! Happy that you are smaller now but frustrating that you've got to get some more new clothes. I did the same thing. I didn't buy a whole new wardrobe as I got close to goal, but did buy a few too many things. Then I had to buy more as I could afford them!

    Congrats once again.

    ReplyDelete