Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 99 - Movie Snacks (or not)

Last night, I went to see The Time Travellers Wife with some girlfriends. I was a little nervous because the last time I went to see a movie with them, I ate almost a huge bag of movie popcorn by myself (YIKES). So this time, I saved a few calories and snuck a little paper bag with 30g of microwave popcorn into the theatre.

Then, neither of my girlfriends bought anything to eat at the theatre, and I didn't want to be rude and get out my popcorn when they had nothing (and I didn't bring enough to share)... so it sat in my purse. I ate it when I got home though at about 10pm, I wouldn't normally eat that late, but I saved the calories and I just WANTED it.

I really like those blogs where people show pictures of what they eat everyday. I don't think I will do that all the time, it would be too boring (I tend to eat a lot of the same things over and over). But here is a picture of my dinner last night. I ate on my own before the family because of the movie, so I took the opportunity to have some french toast again.



1 comment:

  1. My food pictures would be boring too. And probably scare some people because of the volume of food I have to prepare!!

    I wanted to tell you that I missed your post yesterday, but you have amazing arms, and should wear sleeveless outfits every opportunity you have!

    ReplyDelete