Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 96 - My Arms

What's your favorite body part? The part that you are most proud of?

I am really proud of my ... arms (at the moment, anyway... lol)

I work really hard on my arms. I lift heavy weights and I can do lots of "men's pushups". In the summer I love to wear sleeveless tops. Sadly, the definition in my arms is probably one of the first things that I lose when I gain a little weight. And it is the part of me that I use to judge whether I am happy with where I am, weight-wise. Picture me standing in front of the mirror in the morning, flexing my muscles (yes, women do that too!!!). Even 10 pounds can make a pretty big difference in my arms. I am pretty satisfied with how they look right now.

And so, without further ado... I'd like to indroduce my arms... say "Hi" to Betty and Wilma. OK, ha ha, I'm just kidding, I haven't named them... YET...


(Gosh that Birthday cake must have been really HEAVY!)

Yesterday, I had a good day. I made a Tomato and Basil Pizza on a whole wheat pita pocket for dinner. Since I didn't put meat on it, I had calories to spare and I was able to put LOTS of cheese (yum). I spread 28g (1 oz) of goat cheese on the pita, sprinkle some basil, add sliced tomato and then 15g of grated parmesan. Then I broil it until is all bubbly. All that for only 277 calories! Delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment