Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 84 - Weigh-In

My weigh-in was this morning and I am down exactly 2 more pounds. That leaves me 6.8 pounds from my goal weight. I predict that it will take me one month to lose that... I am excited to be at goal (and a little impatient too)... I just want to get to maintenance, especially while my motivation is still high, so I can start getting on with it...

I went for my training run yesterday, it was 16 very LONG kilometres. I feel good today, though! I will take today off from running, to rest a bit.

I ate good yesterday. We ended up going out for lunch to a chicken and rib restaurant called Scores. They have their nutritional information posted on-line, which is great. But they have hardly any healthy options which is bad. Before I went, I had decided to get a meal called Mediterranean Chicken, it was listed as 490 calories and 17g of fat for a chicken breast including vegetables and parmesan cheese. But when I got to the restaurant, I realized that in addition to the chicken and veggies, the meal also came with a pile of fries and a mound of rice (RICE AND FRIES???? who needs that?). So I ordered a chicken brochette that came with rice and greek salad. I knew from their website that all their salad dressings had about 100 calories per tablespoon. So I ate my salad plain. I only had one small piece of the chicken, because it was as dry as sawdust (yuck)... and I don't eat things I don't love! I had about 1/3 of the rice.

In the end, I probably ended up not getting ENOUGH calories at lunch, given my 16km run in the morning. Oh well. I ate a bigger dinner...

Here is my day:

No comments:

Post a Comment