Friday, June 19, 2009

Day 32 - Weekends

Weekends can be such a HUGE challenge for me, and they seem even harder now that I have my weigh-in day on Mondays. I am just that much more scared that a little overeating on the weekend will impact my weigh-in...

This weekend, for example on Saturday night, I have a party for my Mom's 65th birthday, I know there will be appetizers, a BBQed dinner, dessert and lots of alcohol. I am dealing with this by skipping the appetizer, having a normal sized dinner, and volunteering to be the designated driver (if all works out as planned)...

Then, on Sunday morning I have a brunch at a girlfriends house - no idea what I will get served, but it's at 10am... so should I eat breakfast at home? Probably not, but I will be starving by 10am... then should I skip lunch? How will I make it to dinner?

On top of all that, Sunday is Father's Day, which means that I really should try to do something special for my husband, the morning will be too hectic to take him out for breakfast, so I should probably cook him something nice for dinner - like steaks with a yummy dessert (more temptation)...

Check back in on Monday to see how I did!

Here's what I ate yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment