Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 24 - Firmly seated in Wagon

I feel much better after getting a full good day of eating and exercising under my belt. I was under my calorie target and I got a ton of exercise. I walked 40 minutes, ran for 30 minutes (4km) and did weight training for 1 hour.

Sometimes it is really hard to get back on track after a few days of being naughty. I kind of want to put if off for "one more day"... just take the opportunity to eat all those things that I miss and then I'll get back on track the NEXT day. What a poor attitude that is, but I play mind games with myself, and I usually lose.

When I am on a roll of being good, it gets easier - my resolve just strengthens.

Here is what I ate yesterday. The calories were good, but there was a notable lack of vegetables. That's not the norm for me (I usually get lots) so it doesn't concern me too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment