Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 10 - Urge to Go into Hiding

I often wonder what all my friends think about my constant weight fluctuations. They always compliment me, and encourage me when I am losing weight. But then they remain suspiciously silent when my weight starts to creep back up. Obviously, they must notice. You can't gain 40lbs on a 5'6" frame without people noticing.

Being at the upper end of my weight fluctuations usually makes me want to go into hiding and not deal with any of this. I have a baby shower coming up this weekend, and some of the people there haven't seen me since last summer when I was thin. Although I am excited to see everyone, I am also dreading this aspect.

Yesterday was another good day. I had running club from 6:30-7:30, so I had to eat on my own early, before the family. I might have ate too much dinner for a pre-run, I was a little uncomfortable during my run. Next time, I might try to split this into two smaller meals (one before and one after). This is hard for me though, I end up feeling like I never ate a proper dinner. I ran 4km in the rain (doing 3 minutes running, 1 minute walking) and then I had an hour of weight training with my personal trainer.

This was my food:

No comments:

Post a Comment